We are pleased that you are visiting our website at http://www.lexxoo.de (hereinafter referred to as "website") and thank you for your interest in our company, our products and our website.
The protection of your privacy when using our website is very important to us. Accordingly, we use your personal data exclusively in accordance with the statutory provisions on data protection. In the following we inform you about how we handle your personal data.
- Responsible and Data Protection Officer
- The person responsible within the meaning of the EU Basic Data Protection Regulation (Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO) is LEXXOO International GmbH, Fürther Str. 212, 90429 Nuremberg, Germany, telephone +49 (0) 911-9296780, fax +49 (0) 911-92967810, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as "LEXXOO", "we", "our", "us" etc.).
- If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data or the enforcement of your data protection rights, please contact our data protection officer Ms Marie Küstermann, SPIE GmbH Unternehmensgruppe, Lyoner Straße 9, 60528 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, e-mail:email@example.com.
- What is personal data?
Personal data is all information that can be individually assigned to you. This includes, for example, your name, your address, your telephone number, your fax number and your e-mail or IP address. Non-personal data, on the other hand, is information of a general nature that cannot be used to determine your identity. These are, for example, the number of users of our website.
- Which personal data we collect, process and use from you for which purposes / Storage period
- Web server logs including IP address
The access logs of the Web servers log which page views took place at which time. They contain the following data: IP, directory protection user, date, time, pages viewed, protocols, status code, data volume, referrer, user agent, host name viewed.
The IP addresses are stored anonymously. The last three digits are removed, i.e. 127.0.0.1 becomes 127.0.0.*. IPv6 addresses are also anonymized. The anonymous IP addresses are kept for 60 days. Information about the directory protection user used is anonymized after one day.
Error logs, which log incorrect page views, are deleted after seven days. In addition to error messages, these include the IP address accessing the page and, depending on the error, the website accessed.
Access via FTP is logged with anonymous information on user name and IP address and stored for 60 days.
- Use of Webalizer and AWStats
With the tools Webalizer and AWStats we can statistically evaluate the web server protocols. These products are web analysis services that collect and evaluate data about the behaviour of visitors to websites. Among other things, a web analysis service collects data on which website a person came to a website from (so-called referrers), which subpages of the website were accessed or how often and for how long a subpage was viewed.
- Description, scope and purpose of data processing
The purpose of the use is the evaluation of the use of web pages for the improvement of the offer and the service. By the evaluation it can be found out how the respective website is used and thus the offer of the website is constantly optimized.
The user data collected in this way for analysis purposes is anonymised by technical precautions. Therefore, it is no longer possible to assign the data to the calling user. The data are not stored together with other personal data of the users.
These purposes also include the legitimate interest of the website operator in the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO.
- Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data on our website is our legitimate interest in maintaining the operation of our website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 it f DS-GVO.
- Duration of storage and disposal options
- Transfer of your personal data to third countries
We do not transfer your personal data to third countries.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
- Web server logs including IP address
- Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and Internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Objecting to the collection of data
Outsourced data processing
We have entered into an agreement with Google for the outsourcing of our data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Demographic data collection by Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics' demographic features. This allows reports to be generated containing statements about the age, gender, and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data. This collected data cannot be attributed to any specific individual person. You can disable this feature at any time by adjusting the ads settings in your Google account or you can forbid the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in the section "Refusal of data collection".
- Your data protection rights
In accordance with the applicable data protection law, you are entitled in particular to the following rights:
- Right to information: You have the right to request information about your personal data stored by us at any time.
- Right to correction: When we process or use your personal data, we take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which it was collected. In the event that your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you may request that this data be corrected.
- Right to deletion and restriction: You may have the right to demand the deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data if, for example, there is no longer a legitimate business purpose for such processing in accordance with this data protection declaration or applicable law and statutory storage obligations do not prevent further storage.
Right to data transfer: You may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to transfer this data to another responsible person.
- Right to object: You may have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for special reasons arising from your particular situation.
Right to revoke your consent: If you have consented to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future, but without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the time of revocation. In addition, you may object to the use of your personal data for the purposes of market and opinion research as well as advertising and unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter (cf. 3.2 letter b).
Supervisory authority responsible for possible complaints: You can also contact the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA), Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, in the event of a complaint.
Children and young people under the age of 14 may not transmit any personal data on the Internet without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. Please note that our website is not intended for or directed at children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
- Subject to change
Status: July 2018